Sunday, November 27, 2011

Week Outlook (Nov. 28 - Dec. 2)


I don’t usually create a list for what’s ahead for my week, but I’m going to test a theory. I’m going to say, planning out my week will make it go faster than usual. It’s a major fail now I think of it, I’m a spontaneous person, I always end up doing something out of the ordinary.

Monday, November 28, 2011

This day will be okay, My first class will be video production. My guess is my group will be completing a teacher interview. Reviewing  Psychology terms we had over the weekend as well some presentations. Programming will mostly be a new unit, or another day of doing nothing. Finally, English, we’ll be reading a short story.  After school, I need to get around to Zeller’s and handing in my resume to get a part-time job or volunteer.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day of drama, well, the class, hopefully.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Um… This day seems like nothing, however, something is telling me I’ll expect something different.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pep Rally! Woot! And Drama again today.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Looking forward to the weekend. FUN FUN FUN !

Monday’s are always easy to predict, the days after all depend on Monday I guess. Now I have to see if this week goes by fast. It was sure fast writing it out, living it may be a whole different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment