Sunday, November 27, 2011

family arguments


A lot has been happening at home recently, arguments to be honest. My mom has been ranting on and off, and If I say something, I’m like the light to the fuse, I create this explosion which triggers off other raging thoughts. It comes to the point I’m told to shut up by everyone. I don’t like being told what to do, especially if everyone’s fine with my mom waiting her breath on being angry. No one bothers to try something or change something which pisses me off even more. I really want the best for everyone’s future, I wanna see a day my mom is proud so are the rest. How can I possibly do that when she’s always mad, fighting, and she even puts limits on how free we can be. I have things I’m working on, I have a plan, I know what I’m doing. I can’t explain it to them, because they disagree, the don’t have the same vision as me. Everyone can profit in so many ways if they took the time to listen and see things through my perspective. It’s complete shit just to listen to unnecessary crap. All that energy can be put to good somewhere else, nobody stops and thinks. It always feels like I’m the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment