Sunday, December 4, 2011

My Weekend


My weekend was pretty dull like always, although I really did have plans for today and yesterday.

I’ve been telling myself to get up and get volunteer hours done. I might as well resort to community service from a crime, though, It wouldn’t be good on my resume.

My plan was to wake up Saturday morning and go to the store and give my volunteer sheet and my resume. I ended up staying awake til 4 and waking up at 1 in the afternoon.

Major fail, however, I did get some homework done.

Today I woke up early, however when I called they told me I’d have to wait til Tuesday or Monday in the morning which blows because I have school though I am willing to miss the first class.

I really need a job, I’m sick and tired of sitting here all day… getting sick and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment