Saturday, December 3, 2011

Theory of Mind Destruction


In Psychology class, my friend next to me brought up a theory how a single blink of an eye can alter our universe completely, or maybe we enter another universe with an unnoticeable change.

For example, a kid in front of me has hair on his head, I blinked, and one strand is missing, I wouldn’t know, but it happened. Or maybe something has changed halfway across the world, someone is gone, or something a long those lines…

Another could be the president of America is somebody else, that’d be a noticeable way in terms of changed universe.

I asked him if there could be any way to correct that, maybe blink more to come back.

But what if you blink to much, or sneeze to the point you’re back to your mothers womb?

9 months, damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment